Time for action – using MobGUI to remember layouts for us
If you were following along there, and checked the MobGUI window box to disable auto geometry, uncheck it again. We're going to need it!
- Create a new Mainstack.
- Using the MobGUI window, set the card window to be iPhone sized and Landscape.
- Drag a NavBar control onto the card.
- Drag a TabBar onto the card.
- Right-click on the MobGUI button control, and select
4, then drag those four buttons onto the TabBar you just added.
- Alt+double-click on one of those buttons to spread them out, and also move them vertically to be nicely positioned against the TabBar.
- Click on the iPhone picture in the MobGUI window, and change the orientation to be
- Select the TabBar and its buttons, and move them to ...