Time for action – setting up tab navigation
Before getting into making the Browser card, we need to set up the items that are shared across all of the cards in the app.
- Create a new Mainstack, set its name to
WebScraper, and save it somewhere.
- We'll use MobGUI again, to make life easier. Select revMobGUI from the Development/Plugins submenu.
- In these instructions we'll use iPhone, portrait, but feel free to use iPad or an Android size for the card. Select either iPhone and Portrait in the MobGUI window, or your preferred options.
- Uncheck the Status bar box.
- As you did in the Time for action – using MobGUI to remember layouts for us from Chapter 3, Building User Interfaces use the MobGUI tools to add a NavBar (which will snap to the top of the card ...