Creating a multiple choice question card
In this section, we will create a new card for multiple choice questions. It will consist of a title label, question area, four buttons, four answer choices, and a position indicator.
- Create a new card and name it
- Copy the Title label from the Main card and paste it onto the new MC card. This will ensure the title label field has a consistent format and location.
- Copy the Question label from the TF card and paste it onto the new MC card.
- Copy the Progress label from the TF card and paste it onto the new MC card.
- Drag a Rectangle Button onto the card and make the following modifications:
- Change the name to
- Change the display name to
- Set the size to
- Set the location to