Creating a picture question card
Using pictures as part of a quiz, poll, or other interface can be fun for the user. It might also be more appropriate than simply using text. Let's create a card that uses pictures as part of a quiz.
- Create a new card and name it
- Copy the Title label from the Main card and paste it onto the new Pictures card. This will ensure the title label field has a consistent format and location.
- Copy the Question label from the TF card and paste it onto the new Pictures card.
- Copy the Progress label from the TF card and paste it onto the new Pictures card.
- Drag a Rectangle Button onto the card and make the following customizations:
- Change the name to
- Set the size to
- Set the location ...