Programming the Arrays option
Arrays are a way to organize data in memory. You can think of arrays as being as simple as a list or as complicated as a spreadsheet. We use arrays in programming to help make our code efficient and to logically store data.
In this task we will create an array, populate it, sort it, and search it.
- Create a new card and name it
- Drag a Rectangle Button onto the card and make the following customizations using the properties inspector:
- Set the width to
82 and the height to
- Set the location to
- Set the name of the button to
- Set the label of the button to
- Set the background color to blue.
- Set the foreground color to white.
- Set the text size to 12.
- Add the following script to the Back ...