How it works
In Part 2 we explore how the three big themes of Living Leadership – get connected, get real and know yourself – work when you are faced by the day-to-day challenges of leading. Apparently simple, these themes have dramatic implications.
The challenges that we examine are those that managers and leaders across Europe have identified in the course of our research. They are:
- chapter 8 – bosses: how to negotiate expectations that are realistic;
- chapter 9 – self: how to be in good enough shape to lead others;
- chapter 10 – people: how to select, and engage with, the people around you;
- chapter 11 – groups: how to manage the dynamics of groups;
- chapter 12 – strategy: how to set direction;
- chapter 13 – change: how to encourage others ...