Time for action—making the most basic of beats
The foundation of all modern dance music comes from the simple four on the floor dance beat. We're going to use the Beats+Bassline Editor to get us there:
- Open LMMS and save this project as Basic Dance Beat.
- Open the Beat+Bassline Editor.
- Open the Instrument plugins tab on the sidebar menu as follows:
- Drag the instrument called Kicker to the Beats+Bassline Editor, as shown in the following image:
- Now we have a Kicker and a Triple Oscillator Synth ready to go in the Beats+Bassline Editor. Now all we need to ...