Time for action—adding the ambient elements
We're going to add some ambient elements, which we can choose from, in this exploration. Later on, we can use these parts to establish the mood.
- Mute the Main Beat FX and Beat Variation FX tracks.
- From My Presets in the side bar, choose the Triple Oscillator folder, and double-click on the Lovely Dream.xpf preset.
- Now let's create an instrument element next to Lovely Dream in the Song Editor. Double-click on the element to pop open the Piano-Roll. Now write this melody:
- Now add the following line to counter the line we just wrote:
- Now we have a glittering little background pad. We should bury it in volume. ...