Time for action—creating a filter sweep
In this section, we'll be using the TripleOscillator instrument to help us achieve a filter sweep. For creating a filter sweep, follow these steps:
- Open a new TripleOscillator instrument from the side bar.
- Create a blank element at the very beginning of the song.
- Open the Piano Roll editor, and create a note at A1 that is really, really long—16 bars, to be precise:
- Now we need to set the front panel of the TripleOscillator instrument. Click on the preset in the Song Editor.
- There are three oscillators. Choose the settings shown in the following screenshot, for each oscillator:
- Click on Play and listen to our new ...