Time for action—adding in effects over time
In the piece One by Swedish House Mafia, we heard a section where reverb was subtly added to a clap to create a transition from one section to another. Let's do this on our AM bassline. To do this, follow these steps:
- Add a reverb to the AM bassline. Use Freeverb.
- Select the AM Radio Bass track.
- Create a new Automation Track. Use this button:
- Use the settings, shown in the following screenshot, on Freeverb:
- Now, press Ctrl and click on the room size knob, and drag it to the new automation track. Place it at bar ...