We are going to use EQ to try and make our sound sample a bit sweeter:
- Turn the FX channel for the SampleBreak on, and turn the Kick FX Channel off.
- Listen to Sample Break.
- On the Sample Break FX Channel, add this EQ: LADSPA Effect: C* Eq2x2 — stereo 10-band equalizer
- Open the Control Panel. You will see rows of knobs:
- Press play in the Song Editor.
- While the SampleBreak is playing, turn each knob of the plugin controls. Listen to how it changes the timbre of the sound.
- Use the setting, shown in the following screenshot, for the Eq2x2:
- Turn the plugin on and off while the song is playing to get an idea of how the EQ is affecting ...