Time for action—exploring vintage reverb
For this section, we're going to use an emulation of a plate reverb in LMMS:
- Disable the plugins that are on the effects chain for TechSynth1.
- Click on Add Effect and select C*Plate2x2 — Versatile plate reverb, stereo inputs.
The following controls will pop up:
- Adjust the bandwidth knob to control how many frequencies are going to be reverberated. Listen to the result.
- Adjust the tail to create a longer or shorter reverb. Listen to the result with the bandwidth set about halfway up.
- Use blend to adjust the amount of dry to reverberated signal. Listen to the result.
- Adjust damping to emulate how many high frequencies ...