Time for action—exploring oscillators
Let's have a listen to the different waves our instrument can create, and adjust some of the parameters of the oscillator section:
- Turn the volume down on oscillator 2 and 3:
- Now hit the Y key on your computer keyboard. You should hear the instrument play the note value of A. This oscillator is playing a sine wave.
- Select the Sawtooth wave in oscillator 1:
- Hit the Y key on your computer keyboard again. Listen to the difference some harmonics make!
- Now select the Square wave:
- Hit Y again on the computer keyboard, and ...