Appendix B. Business plan outline
- Executive Summary
- Table of Contents
- Analysis of the Idea and Business Opportunity
- Description of the idea
- Why is the idea a good business opportunity as well?
- Competitive strategy
- General objectives to be reached
- Presentation of the Entrepreneur or Development Team
- Study of the Business Environment
- External factors affecting the project
- Forces affecting the market
- Analysis of risks, opportunities, and threats
- Structure of the Company
- SWOT (Strength, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) Matrix
- Research and Development Plan
- Agreements, Alliances, and Outsourcing
- Marketing Plan
- Analysis of the project’s target market
- Marketing mix
- Pricing policy
- Customer relations management ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.