8.1. DM-RS physical channel
The Demodulation Reference Signal (DM-RS) associated with the Physical Uplink Shared Channel (PUSCH) is used for the assessment and the synchronization of the PUSCH physical channel.
The DM-RS physical signal associated with the Physical Uplink Control Channel (PUCCH) is used for the assessment and the synchronization of the PUCCH physical channel.
8.1.1. DM-RS physical signal associated with PUSCH physical channel
126.96.36.199. Sequence generation
For Release 8 and 9, the transmission of the PUSCH physical channel uses a single antenna port.
The DM-RS physical signal corresponds to the following formula:
- – α corresponds to the cyclic shift applied to the base sequence ;
- – α can take 12 values of cyclic shift;
- – u corresponds to the group number of the base sequence;
- – u can take 30 values, from 0 to 29;
- – v corresponds to the index of the base sequence in the group;
- – v can take two values, 0 or 1, if the size of the DM-RS physical signal is greater than or equal to six Resource Blocks (RB) in the frequency domain;
- – v otherwise it takes a single value, 0;
- – n takes the value between 0 and which is the length of the reference ...