Time for action - configuring the SimpleCalc Xcode project
To change the Mac OS X deployment target for our project we need to do the following:
- In the project navigator, click the folder icon to show the project navigator.
- In the project navigator, click on the very top item, just under the icons, named SimpleCalc.
- Under PROJECT, click on SimpleCalc.
- Under Deployment Target, click on the drop-down menu beside Mac OS X Deployment Target and select the oldest version of Mac OS X on which we want our App to run as shown in the following screenshot:
- Change TARGETS setting for the Organization of the Project Document to our name or the name of our company ...