Time for action – configuring the table view in Interface Builder
The first thing that we need to do is update the table view in Interface Builder so that we can access the components that we need in our program code.
- Open the Global Currency project in Xcode.
- In the project navigator, click on the folder named Global Currency.
- From the File menu, select New, and then select File….
- Under Mac OS X, select Cocoa.
- For the template, select Objective-C class.
- Then click on the Next button as shown in the following screenshot:
- For the new file options, select a Class of
BTS_GCTableViewDelegate and a Subclass of
NSObject and then click on the Next button.
- When ...