Get started with learning terminal commands on your Mac and Linux system
About This Video
- Get familiar with using the command line or terminal.
- Learn how to use terminal.
- Increase efficiency and do the same things in multiple ways (Terminal and GUI)
- Get started with an understanding of commands, so that you can use that knowledge to write small scripts.
This course includes a wide range of topics and gets you started using your Mac or Linux system from the command line or terminal. The best part about this course is that we assume that you have no prior experience in using the terminal and we start from scratch. This course will get you started with the most used commands in the UNIX and Linux world to help you increase your efficiency in doing daily tasks.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Chapter 2 : Useful tools
- Chapter 3 : Working with the file system
- Chapter 4 : Redirection using multiple ways
- Chapter 5 : Working with Environment Variables
- Title: Mac Linux Command Line Kick Start in 4 hours (for Beginners)
- Release date: June 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789130713