1. What is the best way to verify a provider’s illegible order?
○ A. Ask a fellow Medication Aide to verify the order
○ B. Ask the pharmacist what he/she thinks the providers means
○ C. Call the provider to verify the order
○ D. Compare the writing to other orders that the provider has written
2. A resident is scheduled to receive oral ibuprofen for chronic arthritic pain; however, the resident is unable to swallow. The nurse must be informed because this is a problem with which of the following rights of medication administration?
○ A. The right time
○ B. The right dose
○ C. The right route
○ D. The right medication
3. When the Medication Aide is asked by a resident about how medications work when taken into the body, what would ...