TensorFlow is the world’s most widely adopted framework for Machine Learning and Deep Learning. TensorFlow 2.0 is a major milestone due to its inclusion of some major changes making TensorFlow easier to learn and use such as “Eager Execution”. It will support more platforms and languages, improved compatibility and remove deprecated APIs.
This course will guide you to upgrade your skills in Machine Learning by practically applying them by building real-world Machine Learning projects.
Each section should cover a specific project on a Machine Learning task and you will learn how to implement it into your system using TensorFlow 2. You will implement various Machine Learning techniques and algorithms using the TensorFlow 2 library. Each project will put your skills to test, help you understand and overcome the challenges you can face in a real-world scenario and provide some tips and tricks to help you become more efficient. Throughout the course, you will cover the new features of TensorFlow 2 such as Eager Execution. You will cover at least 3-4 projects. You will also cover some tasks such as Reinforcement Learning and Transfer Learning.
By the end of the course, you will be confident to build your own Machine Learning Systems with TensorFlow 2 and will be able to add this valuable skill to your CV.
What You Will Learn
- Strengthen your foundations to build TensorFlow 2.0 projects by exploring its new features
- Analyze the Titanic data set to obtain desired results with ease
- Implement and organize your Tensorflow projects in a professional manner
- Use Tensorboard to inspect various metrics and monitor your project’s performance
- Research and make the most of other people s Kaggle solutions
- Use OpenAI Gym Environments for implementing state of the art reinforcement learning techniques using TF-Agents
- Apply the latest Transfer Learning techniques from Tensorflow
This course is for developers, data scientists and ML engineers who now want to enhance their skill set in Machine Learning using TensorFlow by building real-world projects.
This course will appeal to someone who has a basic understanding of ML concepts, Python and TensorFlow.
About The Author
Dr. Vlad Sebastian Ionescu: Vlad is a university lecturer with a Ph.D. in Machine Learning and a freelance Software Engineer. He has over 10 years of computer science teaching experience in various roles: school teacher, private tutor, internship mentor, university TA, and lecturer. Over the years, Vlad has worked with most cutting-edge technologies in areas such as frontend development, database design and administration, backend programming, and machine learning
Table of contents
Chapter 1 : Regression Task Airbnb Prices in New York
- Course Overview
- Setting Up TensorFlow 2.0
- Getting Started with TensorFlow 2.0
- Analyzing the Airbnb Dataset and Making a Plan
- Implementing a Simple Linear Regression Algorithm
- Implementing a Multi Layer Perceptron (Artificial Neural Network)
- Improving the Network with Better Activation Functions and Dropout
- Adding More Metrics to Gain a Better Understanding
- Putting It All Together in a Professional Way
Chapter 2 : Classification Task Build Real World Apps: Who Will Win the Next UFC?
- Collecting Possible Kaggle Data
- Analysis and Planning of the Dataset
- Introduction to Google Colab and How It Benefits Us
- Setting Up Training on Google Colab
- Some Advanced Neural Network Approaches
- Introducing a Deeper Network
- Inspecting Metrics with TensorBoard
- Inspecting the Existing Kaggle Solutions
- Chapter 3 : Natural Language Processing Task: How to Generate Our Own Text
- Chapter 4 : Reinforcement Learning Task: How to Become Best at Pacman
- Chapter 5 : Transfer Learning Task: How to Build a Powerful Image Classifier
- Title: Machine Learning Projects with TensorFlow 2.0
- Release date: April 2020
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838980252
You might also like
Software Architecture for Busy Developers
A quick start guide to learning essential software architecture tools, frameworks, design patterns, and best practices …
The Complete Practical Docker Guide
Docker is a software framework for building, running, and managing containers on servers and the cloud. …
Speak with Confidence
In Speak with Confidence: Overcome Self-Doubt, Communicate Clearly, and Inspire Your Audience, keynote speaker, author, and …
Statistics and Mathematics for Data Science and Data Analytics
If you aim for a career in data science or data analytics, this course will equip …