Know how to do machine learning with Microsoft technologies. This book teaches you to do predictive, descriptive, and prescriptive analyses with Microsoft Power BI, Azure Data Lake, SQL Server, Stream Analytics, Azure Databricks, HD Insight, and more.
The ability to analyze massive amounts of real-time data and predict future behavior of an organization is critical to its long-term success. Data science, and more specifically machine learning (ML), is today’s game changer and should be a key building block in every company’s strategy. Managing a machine learning process from business understanding, data acquisition and cleaning, modeling, and deployment in each tool is a valuable skill set.
Machine Learning with Microsoft Technologies is a demo-driven book that explains how to do machine learning with Microsoft technologies. You will gain valuable insight into designing the best architecture for development, sharing, and deploying a machine learning solution. This book simplifies the process of choosing the right architecture and tools for doing machine learning based on your specific infrastructure needs and requirements.
Detailed content is provided on the main algorithms for supervised and unsupervised machine learning and examples show ML practices using both R and Python languages, the main languages inside Microsoft technologies.
What You'll Learn
- Choose the right Microsoft product for your machine learning solution
- Create and manage Microsoft’s tool environments for development, testing, and production of a machine learning project
- Implement and deploy supervised and unsupervised learning in Microsoft products
- Set up Microsoft Power BI, Azure Data Lake, SQL Server, Stream Analytics, Azure Databricks, and HD Insight to perform machine learning
- Set up a data science virtual machine and test-drive installed tools, such as Azure ML Workbench, Azure ML Server Developer, Anaconda Python, Jupyter Notebook, Power BI Desktop, Cognitive Services, machine learning and data analytics tools, and more
- Architect a machine learning solution factoring in all aspects of self service, enterprise, deployment, and sharing
Table of contents
- Front Matter
- Part I. Getting Started
- Part II. Machine Learning with R and Power BI
- Part III. Machine Learning SQL Server
- Part IV. Machine Learning in Azure
- Part V. Data Science Virtual Machine
- Back Matter
- Title: Machine Learning with Microsoft Technologies: Selecting the Right Architecture and Tools for Your Project
- Release date: June 2019
- Publisher(s): Apress
- ISBN: 9781484236581
You might also like
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …
Go is rapidly becoming the preferred language for building web services. There are plenty of tutorials …
Azure for Architects - Second Edition
Create advanced data and integrated solutions using Azure Event Grid, functions, and containers Key Features Get …
Introducing Machine Learning
Master machine learning concepts and develop real-world solutions Machine learning offers immense opportunities, and Introducing Machine …