Using our template to create a shipping method
Now that we have our bare-bones shipping module, we continue with the creation of something that we can see an outcome from. From this we should be able to start to put together our own shipping module tailor-made for future needs.
The purpose of what we are going to build is going to be very simple: we're going to create a shipping module that meets the following parameters:
- It has a handling fee, either per product or for the entire order
- It can be limited to specific countries
- It can set a simple flat-rate shipping cost, if 10 products or more are being ordered
- It can set another simple flat-rate shipping cost, if 10 products or less are being ordered
- All of the above can be configured via the Magento ...