Building a simple gallery
You can build a simple, and somewhat elegant, gallery to display images you've saved to your files in Mahara. See the example in the following screenshot:
Locate all of the photos you wish to use in your gallery. If they are not already in your Mahara folder, upload them first.
- Create a new page in the Pages section of the Portfolio tab.
- Click the Edit Layout tab.
- Select 5 columns, Equal width.
- Click Save.
- Select a theme from the drop-down menu for Themes. I chose Aqua.
- From Files, Images, and video click-and-drag the An Image block into one of the columns. Do not drag it to the first column as we're ...