The page quality checklist is divided into two sections — Content and Aesthetics.
This section contains the following list:
- C1: The content isn't simply a repetition of fact. The page contains personal responses to the content. Arguments/opinions are included.
- C2: The thoughts are well structured and original.
- C3: The page has a clear purpose/objective.
- C4: Linked to point C3, an introductory sentence or paragraph could be included to communicate the key objective of the page.
- C5: Paragraphs are used appropriately.
- C6: The content is free of grammatical/punctuation errors.
- C7: Colloquialism/slang is used only when appropriate to the subject of the page or to your style of reflection.
- C8: Video included should be short, succinct, ...