Time for action — an example assessment process with Mahara
Let's see an example of an assessment process in action in Mahara:
- As a staff member, create a controlled group that has course roles and page submission enabled.
- Add all your learners to the group that you just created. You saw how to add members to a controlled membership group in the Tutors section of this chapter.
- In the Pages section of your course group, create a page and make it copyable by ticking the Allow copying box in the page share settings.
- To the template, add a basic description of what the learner should be loading into which sections. Here is a very simple example of the kind of template you may create:
- Save your page when you are happy with it. It should now be seen by ...