Appendix B. Photon LED Codes
The RGB LED of a Photon uses different colors and rates of flashing to indicate what is going on inside the device. After a while, it almost feels like the Photon is demonstrating its current mood by what’s going on in its LED.
When you reset a Photon, it will go through the following sequence on the LED.
- Flashing blue: Listening mode, waiting for network information.
- Solid blue: Smart Config complete, network information found.
- Flashing green: Connecting to local Wi-Fi network.
- Flashing cyan: Connecting to Spark Cloud.
- High-speed flashing cyan: Spark Cloud handshake.
- Slow breathing cyan: Successfully connected to Spark Cloud.
Other Status Codes
- Flashing yellow: Bootloader mode, waiting for new ...