Citations and Endnotes
1. Daniel Mahler et al., “Green” Winners (Chicago: A.T. Kearney, 2009), retrieved from https://www.atkearney.com/documents/10192/6972076a-9cdc-4b20-bc3a-d2a4c43c9c21.
2. Natural Capital Solutions, Sustainability Pays, Studies That Prove the Business Case for Sustainability (Boulder: Natural Capital Solutions, May 2012).
3. SRI in the Rockies: the premier industry conference for socially responsible investing in the United States.
4. US SIF Foundation, 2012 Report on Sustainable and Responsible Investing Trends in the United States, 2012, retrieved from www.ussif.org and www.triplepundit.com/2012/11/total-sri-assets-374-trillion-enough-move-needle/.
5. Milton Friedman, “The Social Responsibility of Business Is ...