Calling Second Life a game is a lot like saying that an airport is a nice place to take a trip. To some degree it is true, but most airports are not featured in travel brochures.
This Short Cut is not about the airport. Rather, it is about a destination. The destination is about how to make a profitable presence within Second Life--or, at the least, general guidelines on how to avoid losing money.
Table of Contents
Making Your Mark in Second Life: Business, Land, and Money
- The Entrepreneur at the Beginning of the Metaverse
- Second Life Business 101
- Land: The Basics
- Land Management
- Protecting What You Create
- Researching Your Business Strategy Within Second Life
- Buying and Selling Land for Profit in Second Life
- About the Author
- Title: Making Your Mark in Second Life: Business, Land, and Money
- Release date: May 2007
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9780596514174