In this second volume for clinicians who have transitioned into administration, we continue the journey to advance management skills. Developing business skills in hiring, human resource management, and financial management will help garner and administer the resources that support a team’s important work.
Readers will learn to embrace conflict and handle it constructively, as well as deepen skills for developing personal and team member strengths to enhance performance and sustain success as a health care manager.
Table of Contents
- Half Title Page
- Title Page
- Chapter 1 Enhancing Your Relationships at Work: Managing Communication, Feedback, and Conflict
- Chapter 2 Hiring and Engaging People in a Culture of Well-Being
- Chapter 3 Business Basics: Finance and Budgeting Are Not Just for Accountants!
- Chapter 4 Where Do You Go from Here? Keeping the Motivational Fire Burning
- Appendix A Grant Funding: Why or Why Not?
- About the Author
- Title: Management Skills for Clinicians, Volume II
- Release date: April 2019
- Publisher(s): Business Expert Press
- ISBN: 9781949991338