JUMP START PRODUCTIVITY, PROFITABLILITY, AND BUSINESS GROWTH WITH SOCIAL MEDIA!
Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube have changed everything. Some managers fear their employees will waste entire days using online social media. Smart managers, though, understand that social media is a powerful tool for engaging customers and growing their business.
Manager’s Guide to Social Media is a primer on the biggest thing in business since the Internet itself, helping you successfully implement social media technologies in the workplace. Learn how to:
- Manage your company’s online reputation
- Set internal policies on the proper use of social media
- Build "rivers" of information to outsmart the competition
- Implement social tools internally to support virtual teams
- Forecast the next trends in social media
Briefcase Books, written specifically for today's busy manager, feature eye-catching icons, checklists, and sidebars to guide managers step-by-step through everyday workplace situations. Look for these innovative design features to help you navigate through each page:
- Key Terms: Clear definitions of concepts and jargon
- Smart Managing: Tactics and strategies for managing social media in the workplace
- Tricks of the Trade: Insider tips for getting the most out of social media
- Mistake Proofing: Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Caution: Warning signs to keep an eye out for
- For Example: Stories and insights from the front lines of social media management
- Tools: Specific procedures, tactics, and hands-on techniques