Learn to manage change in your organisation
Change can bring improved efficiency, increased productivity and greater profitability. An effective manager knows how to identify and implement improvements. But how do you identify the changes that will benefit your business, and how do you implement them?
Change Management, step-by-step
In Managing Business Transformation: A Practical Guide, Melanie Franklin will guide you through all the stages of change management. Using real-life examples, up-to-date information and clear diagrams, this practical handbook will equip you to be an agent of change, whatever your role.
This book will enable you to:
- Understand change - how to define clear goals and quantify the benefits.
- Plan and prepare for change - how to create a change plan, communicate it and manage the impact of change.
- Implement change - how to build an effective change team and obtain the buy-in of your staff.
- Embed the change - how to return to the new 'business as usual'.
Manage change through communication
Your stakeholders are a vital asset, and communicating changes to them in a way that will retain their loyalty and commitment is crucial. This book will show you how to do this, recognising that some embrace change more readily than others, and will provide strategies for dealing with resistance to change. You will also understand the differences between change management and project management, the relationship between them and how to make them work for you."
- Title: Managing Business Transformation: A Practical Guide
- Release date: October 2011
- Publisher(s): IT Governance Publishing
- ISBN: 9781849283076