Mathematical techniques for trading and risk management.
Managing Energy Risk closes the gap between modern techniques from financial mathematics and the practical implementation for trading and risk management. It takes a multi-commodity approach that covers the mutual influences of the markets for fuels, emission certificates, and power. It includes many practical examples and covers methods from financial mathematics as well as economics and energy-related models.
Table of Contents
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- Chapter 1: Energy Markets
- Chapter 2: Energy Derivatives
- Chapter 3: Commodity Price Models
- Chapter 4: Fundamental Market Models
- Chapter 5: Electricity Retail Products
- Chapter 6: Risk Management
- Appendix A: Mathematical background
- Title: Managing Energy Risk: An Integrated View on Power and Other Energy Markets
- Release date: July 2010
- Publisher(s): Wrox
- ISBN: 9780470029626