1. S. J. Palmisano, “The Globally Integrated Enterprise,” Foreign Affairs 85, no. 3 (2006): 127–136.
2. Y. Doz, J. Santos, and P. Williamson, From Global to Metanational: How Companies Win in the Knowledge Economy (Boston: Harvard Business School Press, 2001).
3. Y. Doz, K. Wilson, S. Veldhoen, and T. Goldbrunner, “Innovation: Is Global the Way Forward?” Booz Allen Hamilton and INSEAD, 2006.
1. For a more detailed description of the evolution of Tata Communications, see P. J. Williamson and K. Wilson, “Tata Communications Ltd.: Innovating a Global Business Model,” case study (Cambridge, UK: University of Cambridge, Judge Business School, 2012).
2. Although the survey was published in 2006, we strongly believe the results ...