The potential to bring ideas to market faster has certainly opened the floodgates to Kubernetes adoption. But today’s containerized applications still introduce enough complexity to challenge even the best of teams. With this practical ebook, Kubernetes administrators and systems architects will examine common challenges and operational tips for running Kubernetes clusters in production.
Two professionals from Turbonomic, the US-based enterprise cloud and virtualization software company, provide best practices and share field-tested experience for Kubernetes day 2 operations and beyond. You’ll learn how to confront the problems you might face with performance and application health in a Kubernetes environment. You’ll also understand the conditions that could cause operational outages and failures down the line.
- Learn Kubernetes basic concepts and their role in the development of an application
- Identify and mitigate day-to-day challenges to Kubernetes environments and performance
- Dive into challenges and operational oddities that occur in live production environments
- Use growth and capacity management techniques with your Kubernetes environment
- Gain the flexibility to adapt to continuously fluctuating demands at scale
- Title: Managing Kubernetes Performance at Scale
- Release date: June 2019
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781492053545
You might also like
Infrastructure as Code, 2nd Edition
Just five years ago, infrastructure as code was a new concept for many companies. Today, even …
Modern System Administration
Early system administration required in-depth knowledge of a variety of services on individual systems. Now, the …
The Site Reliability Workbook
In 2016, Google’s Site Reliability Engineering book ignited an industry discussion on what it means to …
Python for DevOps
Much has changed in technology over the past decade. Data is hot, the cloud is ubiquitous, …