Configure, Enable, and Manage your mobile devices using Intune and MDM
About This Video
- See practical, real-world scenarios that explore the advanced features of Microsoft SCCM Mobile Device Management
- Enroll devices for On-premises Mobile Device Management in System Center Configuration Manager
- Explore the various different tools and technologies that will enhance your Spring Application’s performance over the cloud!
With the advent of containerization and ease of cloud availability, developers are required to explore new tools and frameworks in order to best utilize these technologies. Spring Framework's core features can be used by any Java application, but there are extensions to build web applications on top of the Java EE platform.
In this video course, you’ll start by learning how to configure Intune support and enable different platforms. Then you’ll see how to manage your different device settings as well as different profiles such as WIFI, VPN, and so on.
After that, you’ll explore compliance, conditional access, and mobile application management using Microsoft SCCM Current Branch. Next, you’ll work with different mobile devices using Mobile Device Management in SCCM. Finally, you’ll see how to troubleshoot MDM using client-side log files and SCCM’s log files.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Configuring Intune Support
- The Course Overview 00:01:44
- Synchronizing Identities with Cloud 00:16:18
- Enable Intune Subscription 00:06:46
- Enabling Platform Support in Configuration Manager 00:08:37
- Chapter 2 : Enrolling and Managing Devices
- Chapter 3 : Deploying Applications
- Chapter 4 : Conditional Access, Compliance, Mobile Application Management
- Chapter 5 : Troubleshooting
- Title: Managing Mobile Devices with Configuration Manager System Center Current Branch
- Release date: September 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788293075