The Challenges of Multiple Project Management
By the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
• Explain why individual multiple project management situations differ so greatly.
• Define key terms of multiple project management, including project, operations, work, program, and portfolio, and use each in appropriate business settings.
• Perform a self-assessment of your multiple project management environment.
• Describe your organizational environment from both a portfolio and a program management perspective and explain the differences.
• Identify key risks and issues that provide challenges to managers of ...