The Tools of Project Planning
By the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
• Describe the project management processes involved in preparing a project management plan.
• Prepare a statement of work and determine whether it is accurate and complete.
• Develop a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for an individual project.
• Identify different strategies for preparing a WBS and select the most suitable methodology for your project.
• Develop a WBS using both the “org chart” and outline formats.
• Prepare a WBS Dictionary and analyze individual tasks.
• Apply kanban task management to control activities on your ...