Get full access to Managing Your Own Learning and 60K+ other titles, with free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There's also live online events, interactive content, certification prep materials, and more.
Introduction: The Age of Perpetual Learning
PREPARATION FOR LEARNING
1. Taking Charge: Developing a Plan for Learning
2. Knowing Yourself as a Learner: Estimating Your Potential
3. Redefining Learning: Examining Your Attitudes About Learning
SEVEN WAYS OF LEARNING
Introduction to the Seven Ways of Learning
4. Learning New Skills: Behavioral Learning
5. Learning From Presentations: Cognitive Learning
6. Learning to Think: Inquiry Learning
7. Learning to Solve Problems and Make Decisions: Using Mental Models for Learning
8. Learning in Groups: Collaborative Learning
9. Improving Performance: Learning Through Virtual Realities
10. Learning From Experience: Holistic Learning
Part Three ...
Get Managing Your Own Learning now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.