Time for action – creating a perspective ruler
We'll cover how to create a one-point perspective ruler. We can also create two and three-point perspective rulers if we want. Let's just keep it simple for now as shown in the following steps:
- With Manga Studio running, open up the
scratchpad.lip document or create a new one.
- Either go to Main Menu | Layers or Layer Palette Menu, select the Ruler menu item, and choose Create Perspective Ruler from the hierarchical menu.
- Choose the 1 point perspective option from the type section. Make sure Create new layer is checked.
- Click on OK.
- The perspective ruler is created in a new layer. The object selection tool is active. Don't click anything on the canvas.
- Select the Pencil tool from the tool palette. Choose ...