Create ARCore 1.3 augmented reality apps in Unity SDK from scratch to become an ARCore pro developer
About This Video
- Learn all the fundamentals of ARCore from motion tracking to plane detection and light estimation.
- Measure distances in augmented reality with high accuracy. Fly a drone in AR without having to worry about crashing it into a tree.
- Transport yourself into another world with AR PortalImmerse yourself into building your own planetary solar system in augmented reality
- Use light estimation to create real-time horror-movie effectively a dragon in AR.
- From virtual to reality with 4D volumetric hologram sequences
Do you want to learn the new ARCore 1.3 in Unity SDK? This course will teach you all the fundamentals of ARCore augmented reality so that you can get started developing your own augmented reality apps. In the app section, we show you how you can apply the basics to more advanced apps for either gaming or for productivity-based apps.This course is designed to help you understand the fundamentals of augmented reality using the ARCore in Unity through practical and easy to understand labs. This class covers these capabilities, including getting started, simple and multiple target detection, smart terrain as well as leap motion integration.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Chapter 2 : ARCore Fundamentals
- Chapter 3 : ARCore Apps
- Chapter 4 : ARCore 1.2 SDK
Chapter 5 : Conclusion & Bonus Section
- Wrapping it up 00:00:53
- Title: Master ARCore 1.3 Unity SDK - Build 6 Augmented Reality Apps
- Release date: July 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789537413