Protecting your confidential data, both on your computer and on the Internet, is of paramount importance in today's world. Encryption is the best measure you can take to protect your data from prying eyes, yet most people don't understand how it works or how they can use it to keep their data safe. VTC's resident computer security author Bobby Rogers will show you how encryption works - from the basics to advanced topics - why you need it, and how to make it work for you. To begin learning, simply click the links.
* VTC MasterClass! tutorials are available only to registered VTC Online University members.
Table of Contents
- Introduction & Course Outline 00:01:32
- Data Encryption Basics
- Algorithms & Keys
- File Encryption - Stored Data
- Network Encryption - Transmitted Data
- Using Encryption
- Title: MasterClass! - Understanding Encryption
- Release date: May 2008
- Publisher(s): Virtual Training Company, Inc.
- ISBN: 01220110074SI