In this section, you will test the remaining Microsoft Word publishing options by generating a Lesson, Step-by-Step guide, and Storyboard. These are the general steps to follow:
- Use the File | Print menu item to open the Print dialog box.
- Give the project a meaningful Project Title.
- In the right area of the Print dialog, change Type as Lesson, Step by Step, or Storyboard.
- Experiment with the other options as well. Each Type has a specific set of options available, which are, for the most part, self-explanatory.
- When ready, click the Publish button.
- Use the Finder (Mac) or Windows Explorer (Windows) to browse to the Chapter14/publish folder and test your files in Microsoft Word.