You can return to the normal interface mode using the following steps:
- Use the Adobe Captivate | Preferences (macOS) or Edit | Preferences (Windows) menu item to reopen the Preferences dialog of Captivate.
- In the General Settings category, deselect the Enable custom workspaces/panel undocking and click OK to validate.
- Restart Captivate without saving the changes made to the open project.
- When Captivate reopens, double-click the encoderDemo_800 thumbnail to reopen the project.
Confirm that the Properties and Library buttons are back in the top right corner. This indicates that you are back in normal interface mode.
- Click the workspace switcher button at the top right corner of your screen. It should currently read ...