In this extra credit section, you will repeat the actions of the previous exercise on the remaining two buttons. The general steps are as follows:
- First, you must select the transparent button you want to add a state to. Remember that you need two clicks if the objects are grouped.
- Switch to the states view and delete the unnecessary states.
- Create the Visited state and import the green check image (remember that this image is available in the Library. No need to import it a second time!).
- Return to the default Captivate interface and don't forget to select the Retain State on Slide Revisit checkbox.
- When this is done for both buttons, save your file and give it a try in the ...