The next object you will focus on is the Text Animation object. You won't need it in your final project, so this exercise is for demonstration purposes only. You will create a new slide to experiment with the object and delete it when you are finished:
- In the Chapter02/takeTheTrain.cptx file, select the last slide in the Filmstrip panel.
- Use the Slide icon on the Toolbar to create a new Content Slide.
- Use the Properties inspector to apply the Blank Master Slide to your new slide.
Now that the stage is set, let's add a Text Animation object to the slide and explore its properties:
- Click the Text icon on the Toolbar and choose the Text Animation item in the list.
- In the Text Animation Properties box, type Experimenting ...