Still on the same slide, you will now apply another effect to the Text Caption describing, Jan, the Belgian student:
- Still on slide 2 of the Chapter04/takeTheTrain.cptx file, select the Text Caption situated just under the title Jan on the right side of the slide.
- In the Character section of the Properties inspector, increase the Spacing to 1.5. This adds some space between the lines of text within the Text Caption.
- With the Text Caption still selected, switch to the Timing panel.
- Open the Basic drop-down menu and choose the Entrance family of effects.
- Use the right arrow just below the list of available entrance effects to browse through the three pages of available effects.
- On the third page, click the StretchFromTop ...