In this extra credit section, you will draw two additional Smart Shapes on your slide. This will give you the opportunity to experiment with another predefined shape. Follow these steps to draw two arrows pointing downward between the rounded rectangles:
- Make sure you are still on the second slide of your new Captivate project.
- Click the Shapes icon on the Toolbar to open the list of available shapes.
- In the Arrows section, click the Down Arrow shape.
- Draw a downward pointing arrow between the first two rounded rectangles.
- With the new arrow selected, experiment with the three yellow squares to see how each affects the shape of the arrow.
- When the arrow has the desired shape, move it into place. ...