First you need to insert a new slide in the project. To speed you up, this slide has already been created for you. All you need to do is to copy-paste it using the following steps:
- Still in the chapter13/takeTheTrain.cptx project, use the Filmstrip to return to the first slide of the project.
- Open the Chapter13/geolocation.cptx file.
- In the Filmstrip, select and copy the first and only slide of the project.
- Return to the takeTheTrain.cptx.cptx file and paste the slide just after the first slide of the project. The new slide is inserted as slide 2.
- Select the No I will Skip It button.
- In the Actions tab of the Properties inspector, change the action of the button to Jump To Slide.
- Select the last slide of the project ...