The second question inserted from the GIFT file is a Short Answer question. In a Short Answer question, the student must type in a few words or a short sentence as the answer. Captivate then matches the supplied answer against a predefined list of correct answers. Let's take a look at the Short Answer question by performing the following steps:
- Still in the Chapter07/takeTheTrain.cptx, use the Filmstrip to go to slide 25.
- Inspect this slide and to compare it with the content of the GIFT file.
- Move the feedback messages out of the way.
- Move the answer area down using the Shift + down arrow shortcut and increase the height of the question text object.
- Select the big Answer Area in the middle of the slide. ...