The process of publishing the project in HTML5 is very similar to the process of publishing the project in Flash. Perform the following steps to publish the project in HTML5:
- If needed, return to the encoderDemo_800.cptx file.
- Click the Publish | Publish to Computer icon in the toolbar to reopen the Publish dialog.
- Change the Project Title to encoderDemo_800_HTML5.
- Ensure that the publish location is still the Chapter14/publish folder from your exercises.
- In the Output Format Option section, select the HTML5 button and then deselect the SWF button.
- Deselect the Scalable HTML content checkbox.
- Leave the other options at their current value and click the Publish button.
If you still have some unsupported ...